So I wanted to do a little something to thank all of my clients from 2012, you guys!
Hands down this has been an amazing year for me. I married my husband, moved to San Diego and finally committed myself to pushing my business forward and this would not have been possible without all of you either in the photos or who were standing along side me during that moment. I have big plans for 2013 and I am excited to finally feel like I am progressing.
I wanted to somehow give back and say thank you, so I came up with this contest for clients that I am connected with through social media, aka Facebook. This is my first official contest and I am excited to see how this goes. Please know I picked just one of my favorites from each of your sessions, an image that I think stands out among the rest.
Here are the contest rules again, Please make sure you read these before voting!
1. Share this photo with your friends and family if you want to win. You can share it through facebook or if you personally are not on facebook but you would like to share this with people who are and will vote for you, you can share this blog link.
2. Everyone may vote just ONE time. I don’t want this to get crazy and I’d like to be able to figure out the winner in just a few minutes aka not pull out my hair 🙂
3. Anyone may vote! You do not have to know someone in a photo or even be in a photo. You can vote just for fun or give your opinion on which photo you think is the best ***However to have your vote count, you MUST:
A. If you are not already, become a fan of Jillian Hogan Photography on Facebook. You can do so by clicking here and ‘liking’ the page or use the facebook tab at the top left corner of the blog and click ‘like’.
B. Leave the number of the photo either on Facebook directly or on the blog below in the comment section if you are signed into your Facebook account. Please feel free to leave a comment with your selection and most importantly, play nice!
4. Voting ends at 11:59pm on 12/22/12 and I will be announcing the winner shortly thereafter.
5. You probably want know what the prize is, huh? Well, drumroll….The client or family in the winning photo will receive one free 12 x 12 or 11 x 14 gallery wrapped canvas print. The print can be any photo from our session. This can make a great, late Christmas present for yourself or you can gift it for someone else.
If you guys have questions, please feel free to message me through firstname.lastname@example.org or through Facebook. Please don’t email asking for the winner. I will make an announcment shortly after and will notify you specifically if you won.
I hope you all have a great holiday and let’s make this fun!
To see more photos, click here and become a fan of the Facebook Page! Have a great day everyone!
San Diego wedding photographer, San Diego Portrait Photographer
Enjoy this San Diego wedding photography provided by Jillian Hogan Photography offering San Diego wedding photography throughout the San Diego Metro Area and Southern California.
Jillian Hogan Photography has a fresh and vibrant approach with an editorial style. Jillian Hogan Photography is anything but your average San Diego Wedding Photographer.
Jillian Hogan Photography offers san diego wedding photography coverage in the San Diego Metro Area, including but not limited to, La Jolla, Balboa Park, Coronado, Escondido, La Mesa, Poway, Alpine, Temecula, Orange County and the surrounding areas. In addition, we also offer wedding coverage in San Diego, Los Angeles, Phoenix and destinations worldwide.
Not looking for a San Diego Wedding Photographer? Please be sure to consider Jillian Hogan Photography for all your corporate photography and portrait sessions including high school senior photography, engagement sessions, newborn photography, maternity sessions and all your family photography needs in the San Diego Metro Area.